Check out today’s Paper Talk
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has a month to save his job – get all of the latest gossip in today’s Paper Talk.
- Maurizio Sarri has a month to save his job as Chelsea prepare for their Europa League trip to Malmo.
- Former technical director Dan Ashworth says England’s World Cup success sparked his exit from the FA.
- Barcelona made former Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel a summer transfer target but he rejected their bid.
- Christian Pulisic’s start to his Chelsea career could be disrupted by the USA’s participation in the Gold Cup this summer.
- Daniel Sturridge will face an independent hearing after he submitted his plea to a charge for breaching FA betting rules.
- Manchester United have ditched their warm-weather training camp ahead of the crunch clash with Liverpool.
- Tottenham could make a summer move for Daniel Sturridge as they seek back-up for Harry Kane – the Liverpool striker’s contract expires in the summer.
- Maurizio Sarri is facing further scrutiny from the Chelsea hierarchy over his handling of Callum Hudson-Odoi.
- Liverpool’s current home shirt is the highest-selling in their history, so much so that the club have run out of them.
- Mesut Ozil’s relationship with Arsenal has reached breaking point after he reported in sick ahead of their clash with Huddersfield.
- West Ham are willing to listen to offers for £10m-rated defender Arthur Masuaku.
- Bournemouth midfielder Junior Stanislas is waiting on results of a scan to see how long his hamstring injury will keep him out.
- Reading goalkeeper Vito Mannone has sealed a move to MLS side Minnesota United.
- Chelsea players held a clear-the-air meeting at training following their 6-0 defeat at the hands of Manchester City.
- Frank Lampard is closing in on the signing of ex-Celtic star Efe Ambrose on a free transfer for Derby County on Monday.
- Bolton are flying in Spanish centre-half Raul Albentosa for talks – he has been a free agent since leaving Deportivo La Coruna last month.
- Maurizio Sarri is concerned Chelsea do not have the players to implement his game plan and will push for a complete squad overhaul if he is still at the club in the summer.
- France are on the brink of a player revolt after Morgan Parra among others blamed head coach Jacques Brunel for the defeat to England.