Deadline day has arrived and Premier League teams are furiously working to complete the last of their transfer business of the summer before the window shuts.
Top flight clubs have until 5pm tonight to finish off any deals they are working on, though most major foreign leagues have not followed the Premier League with their early deadline.
It will be a nervy few weeks for top flight clubs who will be wary of their stars being poached without being able to sign a replacement.
Chelsea look set to be the busiest of the top six clubs, though Jose Mourinho will be desperate for Manchester United to make a breakthrough at centre-back.
The most likely Premier League transfers to be completed today have been ranked by Football Whispers – but which deals will make the cut-off?
(1.0 – least likely, 5.0 – most likely)
20. Nacho Monreal (Arsenal) to Real Sociedad – 3.6
Sead Kolasinac’s injury could end hopes of the Spanish side picking up the popular Arsenal ace
19. Chris Smalling (Manchester United) to Leicester – 3.6
One of several centre-backs being strongly linked with the Claude Puel’s team
18. Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea) to Crystal Palace – 3.7
Impressed on loan last season but not expected to feature regularly for the Blues
17. Ben Gibson (Middlesbrough) to Leicester – 3.7
Becoming less likely as Leicester close in on another defensive target
16. Harry Arter (Bournemouth) to Cardiff – 3.7
Out of favour last season, could find his rhythm with the Premier League new boys
15. Josh Onomah (Tottenham) to Fulham – 3.8
Tipped as part of a swap deal for Ryan Sessegnon, but the Fulham wonderkid isn’t going anywhere
14. Sam Vokes (Burnley) to West Brom – 3.9
Behind Chris Wood in the pecking order, could be sold to make way for Jay Rodriguez
13. Tiemoue Bakayoko (Chelsea) to Milan – 4.0
Suffocated by the number of central midfielders at Chelsea, Bakayoko’s time could be up after one season
12. Kurt Zouma (Chelsea) to Everton – 4.0
If Mina fails to go through, Zouma would be a strong back-up choice
11. Paco Alcacer (Barcelona) to Watford – 4.1
The Spanish star has failed to convince at the Nou Camp and could be given a chance to shine for the Hornets
10. Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) to Tottenham – 4.2
Reports suggest Villa won’t sell their key asset, but this is Daniel Levy we’re talking about…
9. Danny Rose (Tottenham) to Schalke – 4.3
Ben Davies has established himself as the No 1 choice, and Rose may be allowed to leave
8. Sam Clucas (Swansea) to Wolves – 4.3
Back-to-back relegations with different teams, Clucas will be hoping for third time lucky if he returns to the top flight
7. Yerry Mina (Barcelona) to Everton – 4.5
Repeatedly linked with Manchester United, now looks more likely to end up at Goodison Park
6. Caglar Soyuncu (Freiburg) to Leicester – 4.5
One-time Arsenal target will strengthen the Foxes’ defensive options – or is he cover for Harry Maguire to leave?
5. Joe Bryan (Bristol City) to Fulham – 4.7
Stolen from the grasp of Aston Villa who were certain they had a done deal
4. Leander Dendoncker (Anderlecht) to Wolves – 4.7
Constantly linked with a move to top six clubs, looks set to finally arrive in the Premier League
3. Lucas Perez (Arsenal) to West Ham – 4.8
A forgotten man with the Gunners, failed to hit the heights on his loan move to Deportivo
2. Mateo Kovacic (Real Madrid) to Chelsea – 4.9
Croatian star Kovacic is keen for first-team football and will hope to get it at Stamford Bridge.
1. Bernard (Free agent) to Everton – 4.9
The Brazil international winger ran down his contract at Shakhtar but arrives with plenty of skill in his locker.